What is OneLink?
OneLink is a free service from Holonis that provides you a single, shortened URL you can use in your social profiles to highlight all of the things you care about online. Place your OneLink on your Instagram, Youtube, or Snapchat and you’ll be able to feature your important content, products, services; all from a single place! Many social platforms allow you only a single link in your profile, why not make it a OneLink!
How do I get a OneLink?
Follow these simple steps to create your OneLink on your Holonis profile.
- Go to your Holospace by clicking on your avatar in the top left-hand corner.
- Tap the text box under your Username that reads “Create my OneLink”.
- Tap the button labeled “Add Link” underneath your avatar.
- Enter the URL of the link you want to add within your OneLink i.e. A recipe you posted on Instagram.
- You can add more URLs by tapping “Add Link”. You can add an unlimited amount of links.
- In order to preview your OneLink, tap the button at the bottom of the screen labeled “Preview OneLink”. Note: You must have at least one link added in order to preview what your followers will be able to view.
- To copy your OneLink, tap the clipboard icon in the right corner of the box at the top of the screen labeled “Your OneLink”. Holonis automatically creates your OneLink URL for you based on your Username. You’re not able to change it.
- To rearrange the order of your links, simply drag and drop by pressing on the three dots on the left-hand side of the cell and dragging to your desired location.
Where should I share my OneLink?
You’re able to copy and paste your OneLink anywhere you want i.e. in your profile bio on other sites such as Youtube, Instagram etc. Make sure to bring attention to it by mentioning it in posts with a call to action such as “Check out my OneLink in bio for more!”.
What if one or more of my links don’t appear in the preview?
If the link you’re entering isn’t working, it could be an invalid URL. Double-check to make sure you’re entering it correctly. Try copy and pasting it directly for the best accuracy. The link you entered might also be considered unsafe or malicious. Please submit a ticket within our support portal if you continue to have issues.
What if I already connected links to my Holospace in the past?
If you have already added links to your profile in the past, Holonis has now automatically added them into your OneLink. If a link doesn’t appear or if all the information didn’t get transferred correctly, delete the link and enter it in manually. This should enable your link(s) to appear correctly.
Can I change my links’ images, titles, or descriptions?
Holonis scrapes all the information you need from your link when you enter it so that you don’t have to. This means you can’t change the design of your links.
Why does my link not have a preview image?
Occasionally, a URL does not contain an image that our system can identify. In these cases, a default placeholder image will appear in its place.
Why is my Facebook image not appearing in my link?
If your image is not appearing in your OneLink when you enter your Facebook URL, it may be because you have it turned off in your Facebook settings. In order to have it appear, go to Privacy Settings and Tools within Facebook. Under the tab “How People Find and Contact You”, find the question “Do you want search engines outside of Facebook to link to your profile?”.