When creating a Post, Page, Channel, or eCommerce Item you’re able to easily categorize your content by selecting one or more categories you believe relate to your content (i.e. health, travel, beauty, etc.). By choosing to categorize your content, you improve your discoverability within Holonis. Users will be able to find your content more easily and your content will appear more frequently within search results. Holonis will also be able to learn from your interests based on the type of content you create. You will start to see more tailored Holospace recommendations and content within your news feed.
Categorizing your content is one of the best ways to not only help grow your brand on Holonis, but it also enables you to have a better overall user experience. While categorization is an optional feature, we recommend utilizing it for the above benefits.
How To Categorize Content
- Create a Post, Page, Channel or eCommerce Item.
- Upload your content and tap “Next”.
- Categorization options will appear on the next screen.
- Select categories and subcategories relating to your content (i.e. health, travel, etc.).
- You can select up to ten total categories including subcategories.
- Before publishing you’ll also have the option to add the content to a specific Channel and/or share to your connected social apps.
- To publish immediately, click "Publish" located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select "Save as Draft" if you prefer to save and publish later.