The Ad Monetization program is for verified users only and allows Holonis users to monetize everything social! Whether a post or a page, you can make money by creating engaging content and sharing it on Holonis and your secondary social media platforms.
Click here to learn about verification on Holonis, or read on for program terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
1) PROGRAM. Partner understands that this is a trial program and the structure, reporting, and payouts can change at any time.
2) CONTENT. Partner agrees to comply with Holonis Content Guidelines and Terms of Service, as required for all members of Holonis. To Company’s knowledge, the content provided by partner does not infringe upon the rights of any third parties.
3) TRAFFIC. Partner may not use robots, spiders, auto-spawning browsers, auto reloading or any other method of generating artificial or fraudulent impressions or clicks. Partner may not send traffic from websites with adult content. Any violation of the above listed requirements will result in forfeiture of all payments and account suspension or deletion.
4) TERMINATION. Holonis reserves the right to terminate this agreement and access to the Program at anytime at our sole discretion.
5) MUTUAL CONFIDENTIALITY. The Parties agree to hold in strictest confidence and not to use, except for the benefit of the other party, or to disclose (sharing emails, posting screenshots, or releasing data) to any person, firm, or corporation without the prior written authorization of the other party, any Confidential Information of the other party. “Confidential Information” means any of the following: compensation terms, payout information, ad revenue, Company’s proprietary information, technical data, trade secrets, or know-how, including, but not limited to, research, product plans, products, services, customer lists, markets, software, developments, inventions, processes, formulas, technology, designs, drawings, engineering, hardware configuration information, marketing, finances, or other business information disclosed to the Partner by the Company, either directly or indirectly. This provision shall not apply to publicly available information or information received from a third party without violating the terms of this Agreement.
6) INDEMNIFICATION. Of Company by Partner. The Partner shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its officers, members, managers, employees, agents, contractors, sub-licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, and assigns from and against any and all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, and/or judgments, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements (collectively, the “Claims”) that any of them may suffer from or incur and that arise or result primarily from and third party claims.
7) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. Parties agree that they will not (nor will they cause or cooperate with others to) publicly criticize, ridicule, disparage or defame either Party or its products, services, policies, directors, officers, shareholders, or employees, with or through any written or oral statement or image (including, but not limited to, any statements made via websites, blogs, postings to the internet, or emails and whether or not they are made anonymously or through the use of a pseudonym). Parties agree to provide full cooperation and assistance to investigate such statements if either Party reasonably believes that they are the source of the statements. The foregoing does not apply to statutorily privileged statements made to governmental or law enforcement agencies.
8) RECONCILIATION. The Company reserves the right to review any account and reconcile payments based off monthly reports and insights at any time.
9) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement, constitutes the final, complete, and exclusive statement of the agreement of the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all other prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings, both written and oral, between the Parties.
10) HEADINGS. Headings used in this Agreement are provided for convenience only and shall not be used to construe meaning or intent.