Changes To The White Badge (As of June 2019):
In our efforts to empower every individual to become verified and succeed online, Holonis has changed the white badge from ‘business’ to ‘verified’. The white verified badge can now be obtained by any person who meets the qualifications below. Now, no matter one’s niche, background, or activity prior to joining Holonis, with a little effort anyone can become verified and use Holonis’ features to build and grow their brand.
The Steps on How To Get Verified As A White Badge On Holonis
- Have 1,000 followers on Holonis OR have 50,000 followers on an external platform
- Have completed all items on the initial Holospace buildout checklist below:
- Have a profile photo and cover image
- Have a completed About section
- Have a completed Tagline section
- Have connected your social links
- Have created a minimum of three Posts
- Have created a minimum of one Page
- Submit a government issued ID in the verification application
Benefits of Verification
Why would you want to become a verified account on Holonis? A verification badge signifies the authenticity of your account. In addition, any user who completes the requirements and becomes verified can begin participating in our ad monetization program on Holonis. This means that you can make money from the content you create and traffic you drive to your Holospace.
How To Get Verified
Verification is at the sole discretion of the Holonis team. We will be verifying accounts who complete all necessary requirements and have confirmed their identity. Verification is also determined by other factors, such as account completeness and policy compliance.
If you believe your account meets the verification requirements stated above and/or is of public interest to be verified, then you can apply with the link below. Please keep in mind, Holonis determines the color badge you will be receiving based on the information provided in the application.
A verified badge does not imply an endorsement by Holonis.