Use this checklist to ensure your Holospace is fully built out and optimized.
Holospace Initial Buildout Checklist
Get started by making your Holospace look fresh. Select the pencil icon to begin editing your profile.
- Add Profile Picture & Cover Image
- Remember your profile picture and cover image are often the first things your followers see when viewing your account. These elements typically establish your audience’s first impression of you and your account. Be sure that you’re putting your best foot forward by adding these images to your Holospace.
- Tip: the higher the resolution the better.
- Reflect your niche:
- Are you a business? Then consider using your logo/s.
- Are you an model, actor, or working professional? You should then consider using your latest professional headshots.
- Are you a hairdresser or makeup artist? Consider showing off your work.
- Is this a personal account? Consider a selfie!
- Update profile and cover images periodically to refresh the look of your Holospace as desired.
2. Add Social Links
- Social links allow you to be found everywhere you are online— all in one place!
- Connect all of your social media accounts (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Do you have a blog? Connect your personal or company website
3. Add “About Me” Section
- Introduce yourself to your followers on Holonis.
- Be sure to add text, pictures, and even videos to make it more dynamic.
- Try to answer these questions: Who are you? What would you like people to know about you? Why are you on Holonis?
4. Create a Catchy Tagline
- A tagline allows users to quickly know who you are.
- Have a slogan or catchphrase? What about a mantra you live by or favorite quote? This is the place.
- Get creative!
5. Customize SEO
- When in the Holospace edit mode, click the ellipses in the upper right corner. Here you can optimize your Holospace by adding a title and description, keywords, and category.
- This is important! Categorize your Holospace by what type of persona you are portraying (i.e. business, person, community, etc.). Add keywords related to the account type you create to enable your Pages to index on search engines accordingly.
All done, now what?!
After these initial steps are checked off, begin filling your Holospace by creating content. How much? As much as you can! Gather and share all your best photos, create Pages about yourself, your brand, your story, etc. Organize the content you publish into Channels, so that your followers can easily find and view your content by categories. Have enough content on your Holospace that when someone checks out your Holospace they can get a clear idea of who you are, and what your brand is.
After you get the hang of creating and organizing your content, connect your PayPal or Stripe account to your Shop. Consider the products and services you could sell. For help getting started use these resources: Shop Support.
For more information on these different Holonis features: