How To Create A Channel
1. Click the blue “+” icon on the top center of the screen on web or on the bottom center of the screen on the app.
3. Click the “Channel” icon.
4. Add a Channel title and description.
5. Click the "+" button located below the about section to add Pages, Posts and eCommerce Items into the Channel.
6. From here, select the Pages, Posts and Items you would like to add.
7. After selecting all the chosen content, click "Add" on the upper right hand side of the screen.
7. Optimize your Channel by clicking the ellipsis in the upper right corner. Here you can categorize your Channel and add tags accordingly.
5. To create a Channel for another Holospace you own, click the drop down arrow to the right of your current Holospace name and select the appropriate space.
7. To publish immediately, click "Publish" in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
8. To save as draft, click "Close" on the upper right hand corner of the screen and click "Save as Draft".
9. You can add new content/edit or delete to your Channel at anytime by going to your Channel and clicking edit from the drop down carrot in the upper right corner.