Pages are an awesome way to express yourself whether you use them to blog, story tell, or even as a photo gallery.
How To Create A Page
1. Click the create button “+”.
2. Click the “Page” icon.
3. Add an optional cover photo.
4. Add required Page title and description.
5. Add content to the Page from the app by clicking into "Start writing here..." or if writing from the web click "Add new story" and begin typing.
6. To add photos, videos or embedded links on the web, be sure to click the "+" icon to the left of the story and choose the icon accordingly.
7. To create a Page for another Holospace you own, click your profile image located at the top of the Page creation.
8. When finished creating the Page, click "Next" in the upper right hand corner.
9. From here, select "Add a category" to categorize your content. Be sure to select topics that are relevant to your Page in order for it to be easily discovered.
10. Next you have the option to select "Add to Channel" if you would like to add your Page into a specific Channel already created or add a new Channel.
11. Select "Share to Social Media" if you would like to share your Page directly with your connected social apps.
12. To publish immediately, click "Publish" located at the bottom of the screen.
13. Select "Save as Draft" if you prefer to save and publish later.