How It Works
The “Make An Offer” feature works similarly to bidding sites. If a seller has a product or service for sale with this feature, then as a buyer you can submit an offer to purchase the item. The seller then has 48 hours to either accept or decline the offer. Sellers have the ability to set a minimum price. Buyer's will be immediately notified if their offer did not meet the minimum and have three (3) offer attempts in a 24-hour period.
How To Create An Offer
The make an offer feature is currently only available to select sellers. See below for more information.
- Begin by editing an existing product/service or creating a new one (to create a new item simply click the large plus sign and select “eCommerce”).
- Once in the product/service creation page, fill out the necessary information asked (title, description, quantity, etc.).
- You will find the option “Make me an Offer” below the pricing section, be sure to check the box next to the option.
- Select the "Minimum Price" checkbox and add your minimum if desired. You will NOT be notified of any offers that do not meet your minimum price.
- Complete the rest of the item creation, such as adding the delivery option, terms, and creating a story to go along with the item for sale.
- Once you are done adding information about your item, select “Publish” in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
How To Accept/Decline An Offer
- If someone bids on your product/service for sale (and meets the minimum price if you set one) you will be automatically notified via email as well as on Holonis notifications.
- To view the offer simply go to the Holospace Menu (the two lines located at the upper right hand of your screen).
- Select “Selling”.
- Here you will find all of your orders placed. You can filter to view all new offers by simply selecting “New Offers” in the filter drop down.
- You will be able to select “Accept Offer” or “Decline Offer” from the drop down carrot in the third column of the order information. Be sure to accept or decline within 48 hours, otherwise the offer will be canceled.
- If you would like to negotiate a different price with the potential buyer, simply direct message them to discuss pricing.
Interested In Using this Feature?
As of right now, the “Make An Offer” feature is only available to a select users on the platform. We will be slowly rolling this feature out to more users in the coming months. If you’re interested in becoming part of the exclusive pilot program, apply here.