Reporting copyright infringement is a serious matter. If, to the best of your knowledge, a user(s) is infringing on your rights by publishing content that has been copyrighted by you or your company, please follow the steps below to report the user(s) violating your rights.
1. Tap your menu tab located in the top right hand corner (three stacked lines).
2. Tap "Help & Tutorials" and select "Help Center".
3. In the top right hand corner of the Help Center, tap the menu tab (three stacked lines).
4. Tap "Submit a Request".
5. Choose the option "Report Content" from the dropdown menu.
6. Enter information into all the required fields, and be sure to select "Intellectual Property Violation" as the "Type of Violation".
5. A Holonis representative will be in contact with you regarding your copyright infringement report.