You get to decide what you are known as on Holonis by creating your individual username. Want to be known as your nickname? Full name? Your gamer tag? The choice is up to you! Your username is one of your first opportunities to brand yourself on Holonis.
Choosing your username on Holonis is also a big decision. Because once you select your username, you are unable to change it. So before you commit, we urge you to be very sure that you are happy with your choice, as there is no going back.
Steps to Creating a Username:
1. Select “Get Started” on the Holonis homepage
2. Select an option to create your account: Continue with SMS, Continue with Facebook, Continue with Google, or Continue with E-mail
3. Go through the verification steps
4. Create a password
5. Enter your full name
6. Enter your username of choice.
7. If the username is available, it will immediately create it for you and take you to your Holonis account.
8. If the username is taken, it will say “This username is already being used. Please try another combination.” If this occurs, please try a new username. (If you wish to to inquire about obtaining a reserved handle (username) please contact Holonis Support at Support@holonis.com)