Holonis is the entrepreneur’s platform. With that title comes an expectation that the site be filled with things to help you become a better entrepreneur. One of those tools is the “Insights” option. For those unaware, Insights are the way you can manage the growth of your Holonis network. You can see what is working for you and what’s failing, which will make it easier to gauge the best way to expand your brand.
How To Access Insights
- Click on the menu button on the upper right corner of your Holospace.
- Click “Insights”.
- Click “Followers” to track your daily growth on the platform.
- Click “Publications” to see how well your content is doing. This is where you can easily track likes, shares, and views for anything you’ve published.
- Click “Videos” to get statistics on your videos and see who and how many people are watching them.
- Click “Commerce” to see all of your transactions, discover your overall revenue on the platform, and see how people are engaging with your items
- Click the drop-down menu under any of the above options to select the period you’d like to receive insights for, whether it’s from two weeks ago, 30 days, or 90 days.
The first thing you’ll most likely notice when pulling up your Insights page is the number of followers listed. That number is in the biggest font at the top of the page. Things get broken down more with the graph underneath that number. The graph can be altered to show the last 90, 30, or 14 days. It shows how your followers have grown over that time and which days featured the biggest growth. You can check the correlation from the content posted on a specific day to the amount of followers you gained, helping you get a feel for the content people are most interested in.
Again, we have a graph that works across two weeks, a month or three months. However, instead of focusing on followers, this one is garnered towards the engagement of the content you post. Here, you can find how many likes, comments, and shares each post gets. You’ll also be able to find the amount of views they get and how many of those are visits from social, as well as how many are unique. There’s also the ability to check out which posts have received the top views, shares, and likes, during each time period.
Videos and Commerce
These are the final two options in the Insights section. Videos is rather self-explanatory. It works exactly like the publications section, except that it puts the focus on your videos and not just your posts. The info is detailed, giving you the amount of uploads and the minutes that people viewed in total. Meanwhile, the commerce section is ideal for entrepreneurs. Especially those buying and selling on Holonis. The three graphs in this section show off a total of customers, inventory, and your selling revenue. When you first hear “Insights” and see graphs, you may worry it’ll be hard to fully understand, but it’s really a straightforward, simple way to engage in everything on your Holospace.